03 April 2011

Divine Guidance

Have you wished there was someone to guide you in life? You do not have to lament anymore. There is a person to guide you and He is Lord Jesus Christ. You can trust Him and He will lead you to success and good health.

The Lord says, “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye” (Psalm 32:8).

In the marathon race, the athletes follow the pilot car with the words “Follow Me” written on it. By following the pilot car, the athletes finish the race successfully.

Similarly the Lord says, “My son/ My daughter, I will go ahead of you. I will guide you with my eye on you. I will show you the path you should follow. Follow me!"

Sir Isaac Newton lost his father when he was very young and his mother left him in the care of his grandmother. So his grandmother raised him. With no father or mother to guide him in life, his grandmother taught him a secret for success. She told him, “Son, seek the Lord in prayer. Ask Him to give you success in everything.”

He prayed just as his granny had taught. Days rolled by. The Lord soon answered his prayers. He was inspired to know why apples fell down when he was sitting under an apple tree. God opened his eyes of wisdom and through His guidance Newton discovered the law of gravity. The whole world was astonished at his discovery and he became a world renowned scientist.

The Lord Who gave wisdom and success to Newton in life, will also do the same for you. He will go before you and when you follow Him, He will cause every good thing to follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment